PHOTOS - BEFORE, DURING & AFTER.

Below: my last day in Bangkok - with a full set of brand new temporary plastic teeth.
Above: The upper denture getting some adjustments.
Below: Teethy grins with one of our technicians.

Above & Below: Views of the lower bridge - note the stitches still remain!!!

Above: The finished plastic product.
Below: Trying the lower bridge on for size.
Above: Wax models of my upper denture and lower bridge.
Below: My fave lab technician holding my teeth !!

Above: My incredible new xrays.
Below: Toothless Marina & Karina with Dr Radjapas at his lab.

Above & Below: Mouthfull of stitches and screw caps.

Above: Poor swollen post surgery mouth.
Above: View from the Intensive Care Unit.
Below: In intensive care.

Above: The gorgeous hospital.
Below: Me with Tak and my surgery assistants.

Above: me with my xrays, and Dr Pimol & Dr Radjapas.

Above: Mirror image of front uppers showing wear and tear.
Below: Right side uppers and lowers.

Above & Below: upper left side, old extraction and broken fillings.

Above & Below: Lower left side - first with the protective piece of gum, and below with it moved aside.
Above & Below: Bottom right side lowers - the furtherest back one was the big culprit causing the most pain for past 7 months. The whole tooth and the jaw below it was black.

Above: Lowers - a mass of pain.
Top & Bottom: Showing wear and tear to front uppers and lowers.
WARNING: Some are quite graphic and not for the squeamish.